The registration fee is $400 per institution and includes the following:
- Double occupancy hotel rooms on Friday and Saturday night for up to 6 people on your team
- Meals beginning with Friday dinner through Sunday breakfast
- CEUs for athletic trainers
- Coaching on action plan implementation throughout the year
Note: You do NOT need to have your campus team members identified prior to registering your campus for APPLE.
- Campus must be an NCAA-member school.
- Campus teams must include at least 4 people, but no more than 6, who commit to attending all sessions.
- At least 2 campus team members must be student-athletes whose eligibility must not expire prior to the 2025-26 academic year.
- The team contact must be a full-time campus employee.
- One team member serves as the team contact, who coordinates:
- completion of the Athletics Department Baseline Assessment (by November 15).
- a pre-Institute meeting with campus team.
- creation and submission of the team's prevention action plan prior to end of the APPLE.