The next DII-only APPLE Training Institute will be in the spring of 2024.
The last DII APPLE was September 17-19, 2021
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
- One Grand Cypress Blvd, Orlando, FL
Training Institute Information
- NCAA Division II will cover the cost of travel. Directions for booking travel will be sent after individual registration is complete. Travel must be booked by Monday, August 16th.
- NCAA Division II will provide a $100 stipend to all attendees to cover the cost of incidentals.
- Conference meals provided: Friday dinner through Sunday breakfast
- Hotel rooms:
- Single occupancy Friday & Saturday night for all attendees
- APPLE staff will make all hotel arrangements. Please do not contact the hotel directly.
- Ground Transportation to and from Airport:
- Arrangements for ground transportation for airport arrival and departure should be made on your own. Recommended shuttle providers are Mears Transportation, www.Mearstransportation.com, and Super Shuttle, Airport Shuttle - Orlando | MCO - SFB | SuperShuttle.
- If an institution’s team is driving instead of flying, the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress provides a discounted parking rate of $12.50/night.
- Registration: 1:30 - 4:00 PM
- First session: 4:00 PM on Friday
- Training Institute ends at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday